We are remarkable entity, engaged in offering high quality UV Analyzer
that can measure component in gases. The offered analyzer is manufactured at vendors' end in compliance with industry quality standards from optimum quality components and progressive technology. In order to ensure that defect free range is delivered at clients' end, this analyzer is strictly tested on various parameters. Apart from this, our offered analyzer is available in various specifications.
The Model 960 is microprocessor based and used with either a Model AF44 or AF45 online sensor to measure the spectral absorbance of process liquids in the UV region of the electromagnetic spectrum.
- Measures UV absorbance up to 50 AU/OD units
- 4 X 20 character alphanumeric display and 6 button input for simple navigation
- Two 4-20mA analog outputs
- User-friendly menu based calibration: liquid free calibration using the EasyCal™ system and wet calibration using prepared liquid standards
- Four configurable digital inputs and three optically isolated digital outputs can be connected to a PLC for inclusion in a control scheme
- Built-in diagnostics to report any system errors or alarms, including sensor failures, open cable and internal processor exceptions
- Lamp illumination timer for preventative maintenance and lamp life determination.
- Baseline and baseline shift functions allow operator to manually set artificial zero point
- Advanced log amp provides improved response characteristics
- Front panel environmental protection level is rated at NEMA 4/IP65 - optional NEMA 4/IP65 field mount enclosures available
- Item Code: Model-960
- Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Piece